Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome & LVL1 Quickstart
- New folks welcome - email and name for sign-in
- Quickstart to LVL1 culture:
- Fun is the prime directive. Keep things fun.
- Fair Warning: Using the collective 'we' can quickly get you deputized.
- When scheduling something; pick an arbitrary date to start negotiations, thereby avoiding arbitrary non-starting negotiations.
- The less rules the better. Don't try to solve problems we don't have.
- Be excellent to each other.
- Dues paying Members / Founding Members
- Voting Rights (direction and conflict resolution)
- 24x7 access to space, you get a key
- Access to all equipment owned, donated or loaned to LVL1
- Ability to sponsor new members
Old Business / Buying stuff from LVL1
- Brain and Tim have t-shirts! - $10 - come find us
- We Sell Make Subscriptions. $34.95 each - LVL1 gets $17.50! There is a link on the WIKI
- 'LVL1 Player 2 Donation' recurring paypal monthly donation of $13.37
- Easy way for non-members to give support without jumping into full membership.
- Non-profit status still pending. Update?
- Waivers of Liability
- FIRST OPEN HOUSE/OPEN BUILD/PARTY - Lessons learned
- Anyone want to be the Librarian? On-line book checkout sites?
- Solder Your Own Freeduino Workshop in August
- Anyone want to host another workshop in Aug/Sept?
- New member voting...
- Dan Bowen - sponsored by ???
- Infrastructure needs Need List
- Say what we (you) need, put it on the whiteboard.
- Say if you've got an item covered.
- Anything left over will be ranked for acquisition order.
- Entry systems (Chris)
- Electric Strike ordered to start project.
- Additional outlets need to be run to the door area.
- Storage/Lockers (general space and boneyard)
- Space Cleaning ideas - IDEA --> Break up in 4 teams - each team responsible for every 4th month cleaning (bathroom, kitchen, fridge, trash, sweep floor, etc)
- paper towel holders in bathrooms and kitchen
- Network and Server Farm?
- Online Space Monitor
Open Build + Meet and Greet + General Discussion