Jump to navigation Jump to search
First time Visitor Info
- Prime Directive: Be Excellent to Each Other
- PARK ONLY IN THE ORI LOT OR ON THE STREET
- If you park in our neighbors private lot, they will block you in for fun.
- Waivers of Liability - Please sign if you have not already
- Our website / calendar is www.lvl1.org
- Sign up for our Google Group discussion list
- You can find all of our Meeting Minutes on our wiki: wiki.lvl1.org
- Culture of Cleanliness
Equipment and Supplies Wanted
- (Michael D.) - Dummy / flexible rescue aide
- Posted 5/27/2014
- (Divinity) - Unused space for photography and project storage
- Posted 6/3/2014
- (Insub) Unwanted/broken toolboxes, worn out/busted luggage that has telescoping handle, Cordura strapping ie. broken ratchet straps, backpacks, bags, shoulder straps
- Vote underway to accept donated projectors from Power Creative.
- Missing numerous hand tools!
- Please check your tool bags for any LVL1 equipment.
- Return tools to their resting places!
- If you don't know where a tool belongs, put it in the plastic bin on top of the red tool cabinet.
- The quickest way to get something fixed is to let us know that it is broken! Send broken equipment reports to Broken@lvl1.org
- This includes supplies like toilet paper and soap!
Space Moving Update
- Big thanks to everyone who's helped this past week
- Permit Pulled, Supplies Delivered!
- Still waiting on permit to be issued
- HUGE thanks to Tyler and Crew for running the moving operation
- Boneyard, Upstairs, Loft areas are mostly clear!
- Woodshop mostly clear!
- HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- BEGIN PACKING UP STUFF AT THE OLD SPACE!!!
- Members: PLEASE MOVE YOUR STUFF OR IT WILL BE LEFT AT THE OLD BUILDING!!!!
- If you have problems with moving your stuff, please contact the directors.
- Grand Re-opening target: JULY 12TH!
- Sound Builders (fortnightly Mondays, next 6/7 8pm)
- LVL1 Open Meeting & Making (Tuesday 8pm)
Upcoming Workshops and Events
- Patrick's Ongoing Welding Workshops
- June Makership Deadline - 6/30 at 11:59pm
- More info about the Makership program at http://www.lvl1.org/makership
- Maker Faire Detroit - July 26 - 27
- Call for Makers: http://www.makerfairedetroit.com/call-for-makers/
- Tell them you're with LVL1!
- Danielle is LVL1 Coordinator this year
- DerbyCon - September 24 - 28
- Louisville Mini Maker Faire - September 27, 10AM - 10PM
- Applications for Exhibits: http://makerfairelou.org/makers/2014-maker-application/
Project Roll Call
- Couldn't hear any of them.
5 Minute Maintenance and Cleaning
- Attendance: 29
- Meeting Start:8:03
- Meeting Stop:8:20
- Dinner: Fettuccini
- Tour Guide: Cody
- Notes Taken by: Joseph
- First Time Visitors
- Equipment & Supplies Wanted
- Space Upgrades
- Space Downgrades
- Space Moving Update
- Regular Meetups
- Upcoming Workshops & Events
- Project Roll Call