Jump to navigation Jump to search
First time Visitor Info
- PARK ONLY IN THE ORI LOT OR ON THE STREET
- If you park in our neighbors private lot, they will block you in for fun.
- Waivers of Liability - Please sign if you have not already
- Our website / calendar is http://www.lvl1.org
- Sign up for our Google Group discussion list
- You can find all of our Meeting Minutes at http://wiki.lvl1.org
Equipment and Supplies Wanted
- (Gerrit) Roomba parts for building the cleaning robot army.
- (Ron - Muddy Tech) Computers P4 or higher and LCD Monitors
- (John) 10hp Engine vertical shaft
- (Ben) 220 30amp switch for stick welder
- (Cody) Red Flyer Wagon
- (Devin)original NES connector
- (Eric [Makership]) Laser distance sensors
- (Lindsay [Makership]) Pinball Machine (any condition, will be redesigned)
- New iFixIt kit from Electronics FAP
- Laser cutter motor controller exploded (UPDATE: Damaged board being repaired at Full Spectrum 1/14)
- Sound Builders (fortnightly Mondays, next 1/21 8pm)
- LVL1 Open Meeting & Making every (Tuesday 8pm)
- Muddytech Computer training (upstairs Thurs 6pm) Looking for students
- Muddytech SIG every 3rd Wednesday
- Game Dev Group (Sat 12pm)
- MakerEd Louisville (First Wed of the Month next 2/6 7pm)
- KYOSS Monthly Meeting (2nd Wed of the Month 2/13 6:30pm)
- Friday Irregular Movie and Open Build Night (Friday ~7pm)
Upcoming Workshops and Events
- Officer and Director Election (1/15)
- President - Brad L,
- Vice President - Josh W
- Treasurer - Tim M,
- Secretary - Aaron V
- Directors-at-Large - Raj S, Nathan A, Jose C
- Bylaw change
3.8 Funds Allocation Petition
- Members have the right to submit a Funding Allocation Petition (FAP) to membership to allow the release of general funds. FAPs will include:
- Total amount of the requested funds.
- A short description of how the released funds will be spent towards the collective use, collective benefit or collective prestige of LVL1.
- Approval and disapproval for a FAP can be gathered through physical or electronic means over the course of one week.
- When more than 50% of members in good-standing have approved a FAP, it is given to the Treasurer, and upon verification it is approved. Members may rescind their approval at the time of verification; or any time prior to final verification.
- One week after submission, a FAP that has not received a full 50% approval from members in good-standing will end. At that time, the FAP passes if two conditions are met:
- More than 50% of members in good-standing have responded to the FAP with either approval or disapproval.
- More than 50% of those member responses approve the FAP.
- The Treasurer will notify the membership when a FAP is approved and include the following information in the notification:
- Total amount authorized for the FAP.
- The verified members authorizing the FAP.
- FAP authorization will expire 2 months after approval. When the FAP authorization expires, the remaining FAP funds return to the general fund.
- Members: Vote now if you haven't by email. Submit ballots to Tim M.
- Interest Check: 3D Printer Workshop in March (Prusa Mendel, $950)
- Need 3-4 more sign ups before the workshop can go off!
- Start-Up Weekend Louisville (March 1-3)
5 Minute Maintenance and Cleaning
- List on the whiteboard
Project Roll Call
Vending Machine Rebuild by Brad