Jump to navigation Jump to search
First time Visitor Info
- PARK ONLY IN THE ORI LOT OR ON THE STREET
- If you park in our neighbors private lot, they will block you in for fun.
- Waivers of Liability - Please sign if you have not already
- Our website / calendar is http://www.lvl1.org
- Sign up for our Google Group discussion list
- You can find all of our Meeting Minutes at http://wiki.lvl1.org
Equipment and Supplies Wanted
- (Gerrit) Roomba parts for building the cleaning robot army.
- (Ron - Muddy Tech) Computers P4 or higher and LCD Monitors
- (John) 10hp Engine vertical shaft
- (Gerrit) Punching Bag for training the cleaning robot army
- (Ben) 220 30amp switch for stick welder
- (Ian) smoke machine(on shelf)
- (Tim M) full size dishwasher (for the kitchen)
- (Cody) Red Flyer Wagon
- (Devin)original NES connector
- (Eric [Makership]) Laser distance sensors
- (Lindsay [Makership]) Pinball Machine (any condition, will be redesigned)
Funds Allocation Petitions
- 2 camera FAPs outstanding. Members, if you want a new Oculus camera, please +1 at least one of these.
- New nozzle and new spool of black filament for Replicators
- New chuck installed in drill press
- Gaylords picked up
- LVL1 Cards are in
- Laser cutter motor controller exploded (UPDATE: Damaged board sent off to Full Spectrum for Repair 1/3)
- Sound Builders (fortnightly Mondays, next 1/21 8pm)
- LVL1 Open Meeting & Making every (Tuesday 8pm)
- Muddytech Computer training (upstairs Thurs 6pm) Looking for students
- Muddytech SIG every 3rd Wednesday
- Game Dev Group (Sat 12pm)
- KYOSS Monthly Meeting (2nd Wed of the Month 1/9 6:30pm)
- Friday Irregular Movie and Open Build Night (Friday if someone shows up ~7pm)
Upcoming Workshops and Events
- Officer and Director Election (1/15)
- Last day of nominations is 1/8
- Current nominations
- President - Brad L, ???
- Vice President - Josh W, ??? (Jose declined)
- Treasurer - Tim M, ???
- Secretary - Aaron V, ???
- Directors-at-Large - Raj S, Nathan A, Jose C, ??? (Need 3)
- Members: Email (Vote by proxy) email@example.com with your votes to make it official (Deadline 1/14 8pm)
- Interest Check: 3D Printer Workshop in March (Prusa Mendel, $950)
- Need 3-4 more sign ups before the workshop can go off!
- Start-Up Weekend Louisville (March 1-3)
5 Minute Maintenance and Cleaning
- List on the whiteboard
- Move stuff from the donation shelf downstairs