O&D Meeting 02/15/2022
Meeting called to order by Andy @ 9:00 PM
- Opening statement
- New board introduced
President - Andy Miller Vice President-Tim Miller Secretary-Ann McWilliams Treasurer-Tiffany Haynie Director-at-large - Bill "Lockadoc" Schwab Director-at-large - Raj Shah Director-at-large - Charles "The Hat" Lehman
Members in Attendance
Current member count is 71 as of tonight. Number of members needed for the budget to be valid is 64. January Financial snapshot presented:
- Dues - Republic Bank $3150.00
- Dues - PayPal 350.0
- Amazon 0.00
- Cash 66.00
- Total $3,566.00
- CC Processing ($ 120.75)
- Insurance ( 138.85)
- Amazon 0.00
- Zoom ( 31.78)
- LG&E ( 405.80)
- Other ( 311.59)
- Rent (1,500.00)
- Pike13 ( 149.00)
- Bank Fee ( 2.95)
- Flickr ( 6.99)
- PayPal ( 10.43)
- Total ($ 2,678.14)
NET Increase $ 887.86
- Republic Balance $ 49,715.08
- PayPal Balance $ 33.01
- Makership Fund $ 2,620.00 (included in Republic balance above)
- Hat Grant $ 140.41 (included in Republic balance above)
- Emergency Fund $ 9,198.12 (included in Republic balance above)
- CD 239 $3,061.51
- CD 190 $3,061.51
- CD 220 $3,075.10
- Space Report
- Supply report -- supplies good
- Andy Has contacted Wesbanco insurance, spoke to Jimmy Boiling about a quote to amend our current policy to allow Lvl1 to be covered for alcohol-related damage.
Equipment Repairs and report
- The hinges have finally arrived and will be dropped off at the space.
- The switch for the shopbot will be here tomorrow
- The firmware for BIQU 3d printer
- The Plotter is back online. Big shoutout to Tim Miller!
The year-end transition has been completed! • Filed with Secretary of State • President needs set of keys, Treasurer needs keys to safe & lock-boxes • Contact the landlords and inform them of the changeover • Change email/username accesses, change forwarding groups • Streamline member-adding procedure
- Andy will reach out to Patrick about his large member storage plan since it just passed, (complete)
- Reachouts to people with stuff/equipment/projects/etc stored longterm in the boneyard welcome, but we will not delay boneyard cleanup for these communication efforts which are in addition to communications through normal LVL1 channels.
- Need to find missing heater for metal shop.
- Lexington Design Challenge - additional information received. Andy will forward to board.
- Donation DM4400 CNC Mill - space it requires, and cost to move, physically getting it into the space are concerns. Will request more information.
Review of events and happenings
- We have a February Makership Candidate!
- Ben Hosted a highly successful Kincad 6 workshop
Meeting was adjourned at 9:40 PM.