Jump to navigation Jump to search
Streaming projector screen from meeting: 
Streaming video/audio of meeting: 
- Please Sign in on the meeting attendance
- Waivers of Liability - Please sign if you have not already
- n00bs! Check out the LVL1 Quickstart info sheet next to the liability waivers. Feel free to ask questions.
- Old Business
- Equipment Wanted
- Front window for Fume Hood (30" by 48")
- Equipment Wanted
- New Business
- Space host program - Tim H
- Space Upgrades
- Bilge pump on laser cutter (Thanks Bill S!)
- Carpet for the couch area
- Vote for Bylaws Modification
- Proposed by Travis Geis to allow Membership suspension / continuation
- Turn in ballot of 'yea' or 'nay' to Tim H.
- Upcoming Workshops & Events
- Timjusttim's 0x3c Party (9/24 7pm) please rsvp via google groups for a decent head count for food.
- Vogt Awards application deadline (9/30)
- Up to $250K investment available to local inventors for commercialization
- Derbycon (9/30-10/2) tickets on sale now
- Louisville Public Library Technology Boot Camp (Sat 10/8)
- 6 minute talks and/or demonstration tables
- Contact Corissa Phillips firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daycon in Dayton, Oh (10/10-10/12)
- Sumobot competition and Halloween party (10/29) need prizes
- hackerSPACE in Lexington (11/11-11/12)
- CubeSat class satellites workshop from the inventors of CubeSats
- $150 general / $75 student
- Project Rollcall
- Space upgrades
- White Star has brought in some shelves for their stuff to be located in the basement.
- Project Roll Call
- Mikrokernel talked about a parametric project box
- Bryan talked about his gear clock.
- KYOSS plans a web development seminar on Wed Sept 28.
- The vote on the proposed by-law change failed for lack of a quorum. There were 16 votes for the change, none against, none abstain, with a quorum of 19 votes required. The vote will be rescheduled for a later week.