Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome & LVL1 Quickstart
- New folks welcome - email and name for sign-in
- Quickstart to LVL1 culture:
- Fun is the prime directive. Keep things fun.
- Fair Warning: Using the collective 'we' can quickly get you deputized.
- When scheduling something; pick an arbitrary date to start negotiations, thereby avoiding arbitrary non-starting negotiations.
- The less rules the better. Don't try to solve problems we don't have.
- Be excellent to each other.
- Dues paying Members / Founding Members
- Voting Rights (direction and conflict resolution)
- 24x7 access to space, you get a key
- Access to all equipment owned, donated or loaned to LVL1
- Ability to sponsor new members
Old Business / Buying stuff from LVL1
- Brain and Tim have t-shirts! - $10 - come find us
- We Sell Make Subscriptions. $34.95 each - LVL1 gets $17.50! There is a link on the WIKI
- 'LVL1 Player 2 Donation' recurring paypal monthly donation of $13.37
- Easy way for non-members to give support without jumping into full membership.
- Stickers - Free, but feel free to add to the sticker fund (just paypal donate or drop $$$ into the sticker box) for when we run out. They cost LVL1 about $0.25 each
- Waivers of Liability - Please sign if you have not already
- Non-profit status options. (kick the can?)
- Workshop report
- Actors Theater 8/13 8pm
- New member voting...
- Infrastructure needs Need List
- Priority results?
- Entry systems (Chris)
- Electric Strike arrived. Gonna proto Freeduino + relay for the strike to start.
- Ideally, new electric outlet over by door.
- Storage/Lockers (general space and boneyard)
- Space Cleaning ideas - The list
- paper towel holders in bathrooms and kitchen
- Network and Server Farm?
- Online Space Monitor
- Cleaning list and teams posted
Open Build + Meet and Greet + General Discussion