Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please Sign in on the meeting attendance roster.
- Waivers of Liability - Please sign if you have not already
- n00bs! Check out the LVL1 Quickstart info sheet next to the liability waivers. Feel free to ask questions.
- Space Upgrades
- 2M Radio is Fixed!
- Equipment Wanted
- Open to Volunteers / Projects
- Bardstown Rd. Info Kiosk (Lack of interest remove 5/10)
- Louisville Public Library Teens Summer Program (Many volunteers already)
- Bernheim CONNECT (Good ideas 'floating' around)
- Maker Faire hackerspace areas & panels (Brian on Bay Area Hackerspace Ed panel)
- LVL1 Laser Cutter plan (continued)
- Upcoming Workshops & Events
- OpenSCAD Workshop (5/4)
- Pegasus Parade on Broadway (5/5 5pm)
- LVL1/LDA Idea to Execution Workshop - Ruby on Rails (5/12)
- Hot & Spicy Fest (5/21)
- LVL1 Summer Camp (6/4, 6/11, 6/18, ant 6/25)
- LVL1 Anniversary (Saturday 7/2? or Tuesday 7/5?)
- Makerfaire Detroit (7/30-7/31)
- Bernheim CONNECT (8/27) http://www.bernheim.org/connect.html
- Derbycon (9/30-10/2)
- Meeting Financial Report
- New members
- Budget Item Vote
- SD to Compact-Flash adapter for the Oculus camera
- Project Rollcall
- Call to order at 810 pm. 26 hackers here.
- More space upgrades. jig plate and strike plate from Bill Schwab. Shelves from Jeff.
- Equipment desires. We need a working vacuum pump.
- Mark want help on building a giant bicycle based shocking machine.
- Brian discussed concept of laser cutter.
- Treasury report. Still have utility bills of about $400. About $1300 in the bank.
- New business. Motion by Brad Luyster to purchase upgrade the oculus camera up to $30 with a compat flash to SD adapter. vote passed 19 to 1.
- Paul Faget and Seth Tucker from EE Dept at UofL demonstrated their plasma speaker which was their senior capstone project.
- Dan Bowen wants to build a 3d laser scanner to measure volume of 3d objects. He also wants to look into indoor laser 3d loation systems for robots.
Adjourn at 910 pm.... hack on.