Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome & LVL1 Quickstart
- Brief History of LVL1, point out directors
- New folks welcome - email and name for sign-in
- Quickstart to LVL1 culture:
- Fun is the prime directive. Keep things fun.
- Fair Warning: Using the collective 'we' can quickly get you deputized.
- When scheduling something; pick an arbitrary date to start negotiations, thereby avoiding arbitrary non-starting negotiations.
- The less rules the better. Don't try to solve problems we don't have.
- Be excellent to each other.
- Dues paying Members / Founding Members
- Voting Rights (direction and conflict resolution)
- 24x7 access to space, you get a key
- Access to all equipment owned, donated or loaned to LVL1
- Ability to sponsor new members
- T-Shirts and other swag.
- T-Shirts are IN! Buy yours today!
- We Sell Make Subscriptions. $34.95 each - LVL1 gets $17.50! There is a link on the WIKI
- 'LVL1 Player 2 Donation' recurring paypal monthly donation of $13.37
- Easy way for non-members to give support without jumping into full membership.
- 501(3)c registration status update
- Freeduino spring training - programming and interfacing - REPORT
- Okinawa Health Spa Lease report
- Makerfaire report
- Kwartzlab - http://kwartzlab.ca/
- More swag needed - stickers, cards etc.
- Lady Ada hackerspace discounts.
- Space planning
- Donation list
- Entry systems
Show and Tell + Meet and Greet + General Discussion
- Need todo list for 501(3) status - Talk to Bill
- statement of utilization
- Space Planning
- inventory control - hacker dojo
- Entry Systems - dan bowen
- Move in july 1
- Next meeting at space!!
- bluegrass - internet wimax
- usa image sign
- RC air show next week
- Business cards/stickers/buttons - mark