- Will - Sweeping the floors!
- Chris Cprek - Setting up the microphone
- Please respect the equipment.*
- We are in process of ordering the parts to repair the small laser
- Thanks for reporting an issue with the lathe in the metal shop
- Clean up after yourself!
- Please do not save the settings on the slicer software
- please give me as much information as possible; i/e links to websites. Consumables are difficult to find sometimes and I am not a mind reader!
- Please do not store materials in any shop space. Community safety is more important than your personal convenience.
First Time Visitor Info
Are there any 1st time Visitors? Tour at the end of Meeting -- Please sign the waiver of liability
- Prime Directive: Be Excellent to Each Other
- Minors must be attended by Parent/Guardian! Unattended minors will be converted to non-minors by a TARDIS or DeLorean as available
- LVL1 Means of Communication - http://www.lvl1.org/connect/
- Our website / calendar is www.lvl1.org
- Meeting Minutes, equipment information, and projects on our wiki: wiki.lvl1.org
- Sign up for our Google Group discussion list https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lvl1
- Google Hangout https://hangouts.google.com/group/KrvEvKVKapRzznlh2
- Facebook, Twitter, Meetup
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Want to learn something new, get some equipment training, or host a workshop? Want to help facilitate any of these things?
- email@example.com - Something broken? Something needs to be restocked?
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Need to contact those who are ostensibly "in charge"?
- Culture of Cleanliness
- Please clean up your mess and keep the space usable for your fellow hackers
- Get a FREE Clorox Wipe! Clean all the surfaces!
- T-Shirts are on sale after the meeting in the classroom!!! $10 each
- FREE stickers by the sign-in station! (You have signed the waiver, right?)
- We have an Amazon Smile account. PLEASE USE! Shop at smile.amazon.com and tell them we are your favorite non-profit! LVL1 gets .05% back from each purchase at no extra cost to you!
- Makership Application Deadline - Last day of each month @ 11:59 PM.
- Submit your project for a chance to win 3 months of membership and $100 toward your project.
- Apply at www.lvl1.org/makership
- If your application is not approved, PLEASE revise and resubmit!
- If you would like to donate ($5/mo) to this cause, see one of the directors and we can set you up!
Regular Weekly Meetups
If you would like to host a regular meetup, see one of the directors and we can get you set up!
- Louisville Sound builders - fortnightly Mondays at 8:00pm, next one on 2/11/2019 (hosted by Chris Cprek)
- Make things that make noise!
- Night of The Hat - fortnightly Mondays from 8:00pm - 10:00pm, next one on 2/4/2019 (hosted by The Hat)
- Soldering, Open making
- LVL1 Open Meeting & Making - Tuesdays @ 8:00pm
- Directors Meeting - Normally the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 9:00pm, next one on 2/15/2019
- Open to the public!
- Dust Collectors, 7:00pm - 9:00pm (hosted by Paaaaaaaaauuuuuuul!!!!!!1)
- Open Code Night - last Thursday of the month from 6:00pm - 9:00pm, next one on 01/31/2019 (hosted by Kevin and Charles)
- Threadsday Thursday - every Thursday Night (hosted by Madeline)
- Power Racing Series - Back in action; on Thursdays now (hosted by Jared or David)
- Build an electric Go-kart out of a PowerWheels
- Irregular Movie and Open Build Night - every Friday at 8:00pm
- Watch a movie of wildly varying degrees of quality
- Bring a project work on while you ignore the movie
- Ignore your project while you work on the movie
- Group food order (usually pizza, $7/person, or Chinese, $9/person) around 7:30p
- Last Friday we watch Batman: The Dark Knight
Information Security Study Group - Wednesday nights from 6pm - 7:30pm in LVL1 Classroom starting Jan 16 and ending March 27, 2019 Are you interested in learning about computer security or ethical hacking? Are you preparing to take the CISSP or Security+ exams? Are you curious about how to secure your own network? Are you perhaps interested in presenting on a computer security topic you have an interest in? This is a free study group to discuss some of those issues. Amy Shah will be sharing resources and information gathered on this website: https://apshah700.wixsite.com/infosecsg
Pucker Up! How to make lip balm and lipstick Q + A. CANCELLED DUE TO LOW TICKET SALES Are you interested in making your own lip balms and lipsticks? Have you tried before but maybe it did not succeed? Are you brand new to making your own cosmetics? This class will teach you! This is a lecture style class. Participants will be given recipes and information to make lip balm and lipstick at home on your own. There is a nominal fee of $9 + eventbrite fees https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pucker-up-how-to-make-lip-balm-and-lipstick-q-a-tickets-55556643416?aff=ebdssbdestsearch
Hot and Spicy Fest Friday March 1 7pm A Hot and spicy food potluck, Bring your hottest and feed it to willing participants Lathe workshop and cutting board workshop - details tba
SHOW AND TELL!
Need help or materials for a project?
Need a project for any materials?
Tell us what you're hacking on!
- See a director for t-shirts ($10 - cheap)!
- Tour starting by the front door!
- Meeting Start:
- Meeting Stop:
- Tour Guide:
- Notes Taken: