Archer Hack-a-thon Rules
- Each eligible project must have its submitter or team name, project name, and short description recorded on the list of projects before the end of the hackathon.
- Individuals must be present and conscious at the end of project demonstration to vote.
- Each voting individual will cast a vote for the top project in each category.
- Projects must be uniquely and unambiguously identified both by submitter(s) and voters; ambiguous votes do not count.
- The winner of each category will be evaluated in the following order:
- That's How You Get Ants
- Hostile Work Environment
- You're Not My Supervisor
- Winners will be announced in the reverse order.
- A winning project is ineligible for any subsequent category.
- If there is a tie, the project with the most total votes across all categories will win.
- If there remains a tie, the project whose submitters, in total, have accrued the most Kriegerands will win.
- If there remains a tie, the teams shall do battle in a sudden death round of Archer trivia:
- The team that wins a Kriegerand flip shall elect to go first or second.
- Questions will be presented by the organizer in a randomized order.
- If the organizer is a member of one of the teams, the organizer will be recused.
- The first team to correctly answer a question their opponent does not will win.