Welcome & LVL1 Quickstart
- New folks welcome - email and name for sign-in
- Quickstart to LVL1 culture:
- Fun is the prime directive. Keep things fun.
- Fair Warning: Using the collective 'we' can quickly get you deputized.
- When scheduling something; pick an arbitrary date to start negotiations, thereby avoiding arbitrary non-starting negotiations.
- The less rules the better. Don't try to solve problems we don't have.
- Be excellent to each other.
- Dues paying Members / Founding Members
- Voting Rights (direction and conflict resolution)
- 24x7 access to space, you get a key
- Access to all equipment owned, donated or loaned to LVL1
- Ability to sponsor new members
Donating / Buying stuff from LVL1
- T-shirts ($10), Make Magazine Subscriptions ($34.95 - LVL1 gets $17.50), Stickers (free, but $0.25 is appreciated)
- 'LVL1 Player 2 Donation' recurring paypal monthly donation of $13.37
- Waivers of Liability - Please sign if you have not already
- Membership vote for Jeff.
- Doors need to be locked!
- Push latch should be happening soon. Thanks to Bill S. for help with this.
- Signage. We need better signs.
- Railing for the basement stairs needs to happen.
- Actors Theater 8/13 9pm (7pm setup)
- Mitch Altman and Jimmie Rodgers workshop this Saturday
- We need more soldering irons, soldering tools, tables, chairs and LIGHTING!!!
- Dale Dougherty (editor of Make Magazine) is coming by to visit on Saturday as well!!
- ideaFestival wants us to set up some projects!
- Focus on interactive projects that can be displayed and not necessarily manned.
- "Beyond Arduino" workshop parts have arrived, price change and soldering party.
General Discussion + Meet and Greet + Open Build