4/5/11

From LVL1
Jump to: navigation, search

Agenda

  1. Please Sign in on the meeting attendance roster.
  2. Waivers of Liability - Please sign if you have not already
  3. n00bs! Check out the LVL1 Quickstart info sheet next to the liability waivers. Feel free to ask questions.
  4. Space Upgrades
    1. More lights going downstairs
  5. Equipment Wanted
    1. ?
  6. Open to Volunteers
    1. Bardstown Rd. Info Kiosk
    2. Louisville Public Library Teens Summer Program
    3. Bernheim CONNECT
  7. Hackerspace Sticker Exchange Stickers have arrived
    1. Take what you will
    2. Temporary tattoos courtesy of Pumping Station: One
  8. Maker Faire hackerspace areas & panels
    1. LVL1 Representatives? Brad repping for Whitestar
    2. Email willow.bl00 with Maker Faire City / LVL1 / What you want to do
  9. Fiscal Sponsorship meeting with School Factory
  10. Biodiesel Meeting recap
  11. Soundbuilders recap
  12. Upcoming Workshops & Events
    1. KYOSS Meeting 4/12/11
    2. Sumobot Competition @ Hive13 (4/16) http://sumobots.hive13.org/
    3. Bernheim CONNECT (8/27) http://www.bernheim.org/connect.html
    4. Derbycon (9/30-10/2)
  13. Meeting Financial Report
  14. Project Rollcall

MINUTES

  • Call to order at 8:15 by micro-colonel, 15 hackers present
  • Old business - none
  • New Business - none
  • Treasury report - none
  • Space upgrades
    • New microwave -- Thanks Richard!!!
    • Aaron is still working on the new generic storage device
    • Please, please, please put up your stuff when you are done using it
  • Equipment Wanted
    • Antenna analyzer
    • Dan will prepare a list of consumables provided to members (i.e. cups, paper, solder, etc.)
    • Need a lens for a Nikon D70 camera
    • Need to make restroom ADA accessible (handrails and pipe padding). Cprek will work on this.
    • Need 3" drywall screws
  • Volunteer opportunities
    • Bernheim will be here is a couple of weeks to discuss the event.
    • Joe reported on the discussion with School Factory regarding group exemption status.
    • Tyler did brief reprot on biodiesel project. Next meeting is TBA
    • Soundbuilders had a big hangout night last night.
    • KYOSS meeting is 4/13. Topic is tentatively remastering Knopix for home use.
    • Tuesday, April 12, will be sumobot pre-trial at LVL1
  • Project roll call
    • Cprek has recently received more parts for the RFID door entry
    • Cprek is going to a pcb etching demo tonight
    • May 21 will have a hot-n-spicy food party here at LVL1... see Joe Pugh
  • Adjourn at 8:55 pm