- Please respect the equipment.*
- Clean up after yourself! *
- Please do not save the settings on the slicer software
- please give me as much information as possible; i/e links to websites. Consumables are difficult to find sometimes and I am not a mind reader!
First Time Visitor Info
Are there any 1st time Visitors? Tour at the end of Meeting Waivers of Liability - Please sign if you have not already
- Prime Directive: Be Excellent to Each Other
- Minors must be attended by Parent/Guardian! Unattended children will be given an espresso and a puppy!
- LVL1 Means of Communication - http://www.lvl1.org/connect/
- Our website / calendar is www.lvl1.org
- Sign up for our Google Group discussion list https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lvl1
- You can find all of our Meeting Minutes on our wiki: wiki.lvl1.org
- Facebook, Twitter
- Google Hangout https://hangouts.google.com/group/KrvEvKVKapRzznlh2
- Want to learn something new, get some equipment training, or host a workshop? Send email to email@example.com Anyone can receive the email!
- Something broken? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com if you have a need to contact those "in charge"
- CULTURE OF CLEANLINESS - Clean up after yourself. Get a FREE Clorox Wipe!
- Includes clean tables, surfaces.
- T-Shirts are on sale after the meeting in the classroom!!! 10 bucks a piece
- Get a sticker - they are free
- We have an Amazon Smile account. PLEASE USE! LVL1 gets .05% back from each purchase. Shop at smile.amazon.com: pick us as your nonprofit; some proceeds come our way.
Regular Weekly Meetups
If you would like to host a meetup on whatever see Brian and he will help you get set up!
Louisville Sound builders (fortnightly Mondays, next meet up is 10/22/2018 @ 8pm Night of The Hat (Fortnightly Mondays, next 10/29/2018 @ 8 PM) *** Learn to solder, work on Inter-hackerspace "Naval Strategy Game", open making.
LVL1 Open Meeting & Making (Tuesdays @ 8p) Directors Meeting (Normally the 3rd Tuesday of the month 10/16/2018)
PAUL, paul, PAUL, PAUL, paul, PAUL Dust Collectors - Paul!!!! Dust Collectors!!!!! Paul!!!!! @ 7p-?? ON HIATUS until further notice -- POW-POW-POWERWHEELS Racing Series - contact Jared or David
October 25, 6pm – 9pm is the 3rd installment of "Come code with others!" Last Thursday of the month
Irregular Movie and Open Build Night (Friday @ 8p) or you could Watch a terrible movie and ignore your project Or maybe work on your project ignore a terrible movie... The choice is yours. Pizza and Chinese are usually ordered at approximately at 7:30p Chinese is approx.(~$9/person) pizza is (~$7/person)
FRIDAY NIGHT is also Fix It Friday * Bring your Broken stuff to Ben!
Thursday Oct. 18th @ 6:30 Contact: Jared (Member Host) Brianna (Educator) https://www.meetup.com/CodeNewb-Meetup/
Impromptu How-to-do-your-own Oil Change Workshop
Saturday October 20th, 27th @ Noon. It's just gonna be Jared doing their own oil in the parking lot. Feel free to hang out with me! 20th: 2012 Prius 27th: 1999 Grand Caravan Donate-What-You-Want pricing.
How To Make Your Own Lip Balm Class with Amy Shah
Oct 22 6pm-8pm LVL1 Classroom Cost $35 sign up: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-to-make-your-own-lip-balm-tickets-50765699574
Sumobot Tourney and Halloween party Oct 27 TIME??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU72bpVYAJQ Start Building NOW! Information http://wiki.lvl1.org/Sumobots
Morning of Sat. November 3rd
November 9th and 10th
- Apply at www.lvl1.org/makership
- May Makership Application Deadline - Thursday, 10/31/2018 @ 11:59 PM, if you'd be interested in peer reviewing the applications and being on the Makership selection committee.
- Submit your project for a chance to win 3 months of membership and $100 toward your project.
- Apply at www.lvl1.org/makership
- If you would like to donate ($5/mo) to this cause, see one of the directors and we can set you up!
SHOW AND TELL!
- See a director for t-shirts ($10 - cheap)!
- Meeting Start:
- Meeting Stop:
- Tour Guide:
- Notes Taken: