First time Visitor Info
- Prime Directive: Be Excellent to Each Other
- PARK ONLY IN THE ORI LOT OR ON THE STREET
- If you park in our neighbors private lot, they will block you in for fun.
- Waivers of Liability - Please sign if you have not already
- Our website / calendar is www.lvl1.org
- Sign up for our Google Group discussion list
- You can find all of our Meeting Minutes on our wiki: wiki.lvl1.org
- Culture of Cleanliness
Equipment and Supplies Wanted
- (Michael D.) - Dummy / flexible rescue aide
- Posted 5/27/2014
- (Insub) Unwanted/broken toolboxes, worn out/busted luggage that has telescoping handle, Cordura strapping ie. broken ratchet straps, backpacks, bags, shoulder straps
- The quickest way to get something fixed is to let us know that it is broken! Send broken equipment reports to Broken@lvl1.org
- This includes supplies like toilet paper and soap!
Space Moving Update
- Big thanks to everyone who's helped this past week
- Walls are roughed in!
- Inspection scheduled for Friday Morning.
- New Member Shelves Delivered
- Pallet Jack Delivered
- GE Appliance Donation Received
- HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- PACK, MOVE, AND CLEAN STUFF AT THE OLD SPACE!!!
- Throw Garbage Away!
- Help organize, reassemble, and build at the new space!
- Grand Re-opening target: August 9th!
- Sound Builders (fortnightly Mondays, next 7/21 8pm)
- LVL1 Open Meeting & Making (Tuesday 8pm)
Upcoming Workshops and Events
- Patrick's Ongoing Welding Workshops
- July Makership Deadline - 7/31 at 11:59pm
- More info about the Makership program at http://www.lvl1.org/makership
- Maker Faire Detroit - July 26 - 27
- Call for Makers: http://www.makerfairedetroit.com/call-for-makers/
- Tell them you're with LVL1!
- Danielle is LVL1 Coordinator this year
- DerbyCon - September 24 - 28
- Louisville Mini Maker Faire - September 27, 10AM - 10PM
- Applications for Exhibits: http://makerfairelou.org/makers/2014-maker-application/
Project Roll Call
5 Minute Maintenance and Cleaning
- Attendance: 14 people
- Meeting Start: 8:02 pm
- Meeting Stop: 8:32 PM
- Dinner: No food
- Tour Guide: No tour
- Notes Taken by: Nathan A.
- First Time Visitor Info
- Very light meeting tonight.
- Equipment & Supplies Wanted
- Justin is looking for a fullsize mannequin and a camera cover
- Brad is looking for a bakery scaffold to help put up drywall
- Space Upgrades
- Not much around the old space.
- New pallet jack and member shelves
- New GE appliance set donated!!! Thank you GE!!!
- Ben is working on moving the Kitchen.
- Space Downgrades
- Nothing new added.
- Space Moving Update
- Mucho Thankos to every one who helped!!!
- No garage door update.
- RFID system should be completed this week...hopefully
- Regular Meetups
- Nothing new added
- Upcoming Workshops & Events
- Nothing new added.
- Project Roll Call
- Jared is trying to make a Bluetooth device that will allow him to connect his landline phone to his cellphone. Bluetooth rotary phone.
- Charles is still working on TVBGone kit
- Weiz hacked label printers with bluetooth connectivity
- Nathan talks about his swarm mesh network robots
- Weiz has tinkerforge pieces that he's willing to share
- First time visitor asks how projects work around the space. All projects are welcome and you're welcome to join anyone's project if they want help. If you're stuck on a project, bring it down and let the community to help you.
- Joe LaGreek will tell you what USED to be here.