- Dave and Crew!!! for the excellent work in the metal shop
- Happy Birthday Danielle and Tiffany
- Please make sure that you review the instructions and manual and ask for the training prior to using the equipment. Someone can get really hurt.
- Please give me as much information as possible; i/e links to websites. Consumables are difficult to find sometimes and I am not a mind reader!
- If your project doesn't fit on your shelf or in large member storage, please take it off site. The boneyard isn't your own personal storage shed.
- Community safety is more important than your personal convenience.
- Members, Please clean up the area around your shelf. We do not want to mistake trash for your project or vise versa
First Time Visitor Info
Are there any 1st time Visitors? Tour at the end of Meeting -- Please sign the waiver of liability
- Prime Directive: Be Excellent to Each Other
- Minors must be attended by Parent/Guardian! Unattended minors will be converted to non-minors by a TARDIS or DeLorean as available
- LVL1 Means of Communication - http://www.lvl1.org/connect/
- Our website / calendar is www.lvl1.org
- Meeting Minutes, equipment information, and projects on our wiki: wiki.lvl1.org
- Sign up for our Google Group discussion list https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lvl1
- Google Hangout https://hangouts.google.com/group/KrvEvKVKapRzznlh2
- Facebook, Twitter, Meetup
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Want to learn something new, get some equipment training, or host a workshop? Want to help facilitate any of these things?
- email@example.com - Something broken? Something needs to be restocked?
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Need to contact those who are ostensibly "in charge"?
- Culture of Cleanliness
- Please clean up your mess and keep the space usable for your fellow hackers
- Get a FREE Clorox Wipe! Clean all the surfaces!
- T-Shirts are on sale after the meeting in the classroom!!! $10 each
- FREE stickers by the sign-in station! (You have signed the waiver, right?)
- We have an Amazon Smile account. PLEASE USE! Shop at smile.amazon.com and tell them we are your favorite non-profit! LVL1 gets .05% back from each purchase at no extra cost to you!
- Makership Application Deadline - Last day of each month @ 11:59 PM.
- Submit your project for a chance to win 3 months of membership and $100 toward your project.
- Apply at www.lvl1.org/makership
- If your application is not approved, PLEASE revise and resubmit!
- If you would like to donate ($5/mo) to this cause, see one of the directors and we can set you up!
Regular Weekly Meetups
If you would like to host a regular meetup, see one of the directors and we can get you set up!
- Night of The Hat - fortnightly Mondays from 8:00pm - 10:00pm, next one on 4/1/2019 (hosted by The Hat)
- Soldering, Open making
- Louisville Sound builders - fortnightly Mondays at 8:00pm, next one on 3/25/2019 (hosted by Chris Cprek)
- Make things that make noise!
- LVL1 Open Meeting & Making - Tuesdays @ 8:00pm
- Directors Meeting - Normally the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 9:00pm, next one TONIGHT!
- Open to the public!
- Dust Collectors, 7:00pm - 9:00pm (hosted by PAAaaAAaaaaUuUuul!!!!1)
- Open Code Night - last Thursday of the month from 6:00pm - 9:00pm, next one on 3/28/2019 (hosted by Kevin and Charles)
- Threadsday Thursday - every Thursday Night (hosted by Madeline)
- Power Racing Series - Back in action; on Thursdays now (hosted by Ned or David)
- Build an electric Go-kart out of a PowerWheels
- Irregular Movie and Open Build Night - every Friday at 8:00pm
- Watch a movie of wildly varying degrees of quality
- Bring a project work on while you ignore the movie
- Ignore your project while you work on the movie
- Group food order (usually pizza, $7/person, or Chinese, $9/person) around 7:30pm
- Last Friday we watched The Sound of Music, followed by The Simpsons
Want to host an event?
- How to use the Laser Cutter and Vinyl cutter workshop - Saturday 3/23/19 @ Noon-1:00
- Meet Ned and learn how to interface the proprietary software to the hardware at the big laser and vinyl cutter stations.
- Punching lite-brite pegs through leather "hackathon" - Saturday 3/23/19 @ 1:00~4:00
- Meet Ned to help work on a dress for the KMAC Couture event. Pizza provided.
- Wood Turning Demo with Chef Bear
- The demonstration will cover: Spindle turning, sharpening, grain direction, safely mounting and holding work. Bowl turning, harvesting urban timber, sharpening, once turned and twice turned bowls and tons more.
- There will be two sessions from 10:30am to 12:00 and from 1 to 2:30pm
- Its a free event for those interested in turning.
SHOW AND TELL!
Need help or materials for a project?
Need a project for any materials?
Tell us what you're hacking on!
- See a director for t-shirts ($10 - cheap)!
- Tour starting by the front door!
- Meeting Start:
- Meeting Stop:
- Tour Guide:
- Notes Taken: