- You can find all of our Meeting Minutes at http://wiki.lvl1.org
- Please Sign in on the meeting attendance roster.
- Waivers of Liability - Please sign if you have not already
- Equipment Wanted
- (Wiez)Crucible and investment (> 3000 deg)
- (Wiez)propane tank and regulator (old grill anyone?) and atmospheric air tank
- (Josh?)Vacuum Pump CFM rating currently undecided.
- (Tim/Space)Additional welding masks and welding screens
- (Wiez)Graphite sheet 1/8" - 1/4"in (or woven fiberglass / silicon)
- (Chris/Brad)Solenoid Valve (>= 150psi)
- Open Invitations for LVL1 Contributions (for serious considerations, please put it in writing)
- Bernheim CONNECT August 2012 Projects / Planning
- Projects / Installations for Louisville Metro
- ConGlomeration (4/13-4/15) would like to know if LVL1 would like run a panel this year
- See Joe P if you are interested.
- Meet Your Maker Series in the Louisville Paper (email Grace S.)
- Space Upgrades
- Bathroom painted, access rails installed (Thanks Bill S, Joe L, and Mrs. Joe L)
- john brought some safety equipment.
- Upcoming Workshops, Meetings and Events
- KYOSS [Kentucky Open Source Society] (3/14 6:30pm)
- Sound Builders (fortnightly Mondays, next 3/19).
- LVL1 Open Meeting & Making every Tuesday 8pm
- White Star Balloon Meeting (Thurs 8pm)
- Pow-Pow-Powerwheels Racing Series meeting (Thurs 9pm)
- First Race: June 23-24 Kansas City Makerfaire
- Conglomeration (4/13-4/15)
- Project Roll Call
- Aaron : found openscad pully library
- John Codder : mathmatic cube model - superglue and baking soda to fill seams
- Patrick : arduino with 27 pad midi controller