Bylaws Amendment Proposed budget
The Treasurer is responsible for monitoring all financial assets of LVL1. This includes but is not restricted to accounting, the collection of membership dues from members, the payment of rent and utilities for any space leased by LVL1, the disbursement, and reimbursement of funds authorized to be spent under the procedures detailed in these bylaws.
Removed The Treasurer may approve reimbursements under $100 towards purchases that contribute to the maintenance, upkeep, supplies, repair, equipment needs or enhancement of LVL1. These reimbursements will be limited to the monthly available surplus or $500, whichever is smaller.
- The number of members LVL1 must maintain for the budget to viable
- If members drop below number for 3 months then budget is voided and LVL1 operates with no budget
- Budget must contain minimum operating expenses
- Insurance - Renters, and Directors
- Utilities - Gas, Electric, Water, Sanitation, Internet
Volunteer Budget committee
- Treasurer chairs the committee but is not required to run the meetings.
- Budget must be submitted to the membership by Nov 30th for comment and adjustment
- First budget will be submitted with these bylaw amendments
The following conditions must me be met for the budget to be accepted or amended
- membership approves the budget at January Election with a quorum vote
- There are 3 options up for a vote in January: The new committee budget, last year's budget, and No budget (Allowance Process and FAP).
- Budget can be amended or removed at any time with a quorum vote
Any Officer may authorize for reimbursement or payment for an expense defined in the budget after the Treasurer verifies availability of the funds.
Reasons that funds allocated to the emergency fund can be spent
- Deductibles for insurance.
- Major facility repair - return to the ability to be open.
- Loss of membership below operating minimums.
- Getting up to code to remain open.
- Legal services - defense.
The Treasurer may approve reimbursements under $100 towards purchases that contribute to the maintenance, upkeep, supplies, repair, equipment needs or enhancement of LVL1. These reimbursements will be limited to the previous months available surplus or $500, whichever is smaller. Treasurer