APS GF-B Reflow Oven
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Quick Start Instructions
- Turn oven switch on (rotate clockwise)
- Turn on oven rocker fan switch
- Press Enter key
- Use arrow keys to navigate to "Work" and press Enter
- Slide conveyor over to one side completely (do not have loaded with PCBs), oven will start
- Let oven heat up to profile's reflow temperature (e.g. 235C), about 30-35 minutes
- Load PCBs on side not inside the oven
- Slide conveyor to other side. PCBs will now be inside the oven.
- Wait for timer to complete its cycle, ~240 seconds or whatever your current profile is set to
- Once cycle is complete, slide the conveyor over again and let boards cool
- Note: if you slide conveyor completely over to one side, the oven will automatically start another cycle. To avoid this, slide oven conveyor to the side partially.
Insert link or pictures here