Difference between revisions of "5th Inning"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Revision as of 21:58, 16 May 2010
- Freeduino or Arduino or clone
- USB cable for Freeduino
- Freeduino development software - download here!
- Solderless Breadboard
- Hookup wire 22gauge solid
- Pushbutton Switch
- Soldering Iron and Solder to solder wires to switch
- 1 kOhm resistor (Brown-Black-Red)
- For our workshop, you will have to solder some hookup wire to one of your pushbutton switches. Just strip back a half an inch of wire or so, stick it through the hole on the switch lead and solder. You will have help. It is easy.
- Follow the fritzing diagram and hook up the circuit.
- Cut and paste your code and run!