- 1 Welcome
- 2 Parking
- 3 Shoutouts
- 4 Announcements
- 5 The Tim VanSant Makership: LVL1's Makership Program
- 6 Broken/Equipment Report
- 7 Member's Responsibilities
- 8 Everybody's Responsibilities
- 9 First Time Visitor Info
- 10 LVL1 Means of Communication
- 11 Culture of Cleanliness
- 12 Want to host an event? We'll make it happen!
- 13 Regular Weekly Meetups
- 14 Upcoming Events
- 15 WATCHA MAKING?
Welcome to LVL1!
- Scan the QR code on the table by the door and enter your license plate numbers to keep from getting a ticket. This is for everyone who uses the space.
- Everyone for being here!
- Tiffany (and the rest of the board) for doing all the board things!
- T-Shirts are on sale after the meeting!!!!
- 8$ for a large! That's the only size we have!
- see Tiffany
The Tim VanSant Makership: LVL1's Makership Program
- This program is funded completely through donations and NOT through our membership dues.
- We currently have enough funds to offer a Makership. If you are not a member and want to do a makership:
- Apply at www.lvl1.org/makership and apply via email@example.com
- Application deadline is the last day of each month @ 11:59 PM.
- Become a regular member of LVL1.
- Get 3 months of membership and up to $100 of project cost reimbursements!
- If you are a member, you can set up a monthly donation to the makership fund! See the treasurer to set this up.
- Members: please talk up the Makership to potential new members.
- If your application is not approved, PLEASE revise and resubmit next month.
- Send any questions about how to submit a successful application to www.lvl1.org/makership. We want to award a Makership!
Please make sure that you review the instructions and manual and ask for the training prior to using the equipment.
- If something is broken or needs to be replaced, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please supply as much information as possible; links to websites or items are GREATLY appreciated. Consumables can be time-consuming to find; broken is not a mind reader!
- Air compressor needs oil.
- Members are responsible for their guests and any other non-members they host.
- Please make sure guests sign the waiver.
- Member hosts are empowered to ask visitors who do not conduct themselves according to LVL1's policies and community standards to leave.
- Always leave equipment at least as safe as you found it.
- Do not leave equipment running unattended.
- More details on the Members' List.
- Questions? Please contact a board member
- If your project doesn't fit on your shelf, please take it offsite. The boneyard is not your own personal storage shed.
- Keep the space clean! There is a list of 5 minute tasks on the whiteboard.
- If you see something say something.
- If something is broken, email Broken@lvl1.org
- Please respect other people's knowledge and expertise.
- Always leave equipment at least as safe as you found it
- Do not leave equipment running unattended
- Do not block access to storage or exits
First Time Visitor Info
Are there any 1st time Visitors?
- Please sign the waiver! We have dangerous tools that can cause serious injury if not used correctly and carefully.
- There will be a tour at the end of the Meeting.
- We Are a Makerspace, Hacking and Making is expected.
- Prime Directive: Be Excellent to Each other
- We recommended following CDC guidelines about health and safety
- Minors must be supervised at all times.
- Animals also must be supervised at all times.
LVL1 Means of Communication
- Our website / calendar is www.lvl1.org
- Meeting Minutes, equipment information, and projects on our wiki: wiki.lvl1.org
- Sign up for our Google Group discussion list https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lvl1
- Google Hangout https://hangouts.google.com/group/KrvEvKVKapRzznlh2
- Facebook, Twitter, Meetup
- email@example.com - Want to learn something new, get some equipment training, or host a workshop? Want to help facilitate any of these things?
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Something broken? Does something need to be restocked?
- email@example.com - ideas for space upgrades? Send them here! Or just do it!
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Need to contact those who are ostensibly "in charge"?
Culture of Cleanliness
- Please clean up your mess and keep the space usable for your fellow hackers!!!
- Please do not take the furniture outside!
- Get a FREE Clorox Wipe! Clean all the surfaces!
Want to host an event? We'll make it happen!
See the Hosting Guide on our website: http://www.lvl1.org/hosting-guide/
Regular Weekly Meetups
- If you would like to host a regular meetup, see one of the directors and we can get you set up!
- LVL1 Open Meeting
The 3rd Tuesday of every month is the -Directors Meeting - Director's Meeting and it is open to the public! 9:00 pm, in the classroom and on zoom The next one is Tonight!, June 20th, 2023
- Derby City Py
- Irregular Movie and Open Build Night - this is happening in the space. C'mon in and be safe. The best night to be in the space to meet folks and learn something.
July 29th - Next Power Wheels Race. See David for info.
Need help or materials for a project?