Raspberry Pi Jukebox
Revision as of 02:48, 20 February 2016 by Notyou007a
Scheduled for Saturday, February 20th 2016, Jared will/has run a Raspberry Pi workshop. documentation for this workshop will live here.
Booting for the first time
- If you boot to raspi-config:
- If you boot to command line:
- Type sudo raspi-config, then hit enter, and follow raspi-config instructions.
- If you boot to desktop:
- Navigate to Menu > Preferences > Raspberry Pi Configuration
- Click Expand Filesystem.
Giving your Pi a Unique Name
- Once booted to the Desktop, change your Hostname.
- From the GUI, navigate to Menu > Preferences > Raspberry Pi Configuration
- Type in a unique Hostname.
- The Pi will require a reboot.