Gordon is a high profile, innovative and dynamic business executive with 25+ years of senior leadership experience across broad industries, products, services and technologies.
Summary of Experience
- Successful entrepreneur – Gordon has launched and managed to acquisition six technology companies.
- Business and Management Consultant – Gordon serves as a business and management consultant to local, regional, national and some international
- Strategic Advisory and Interim CEO – Gordon serves as a strategic business advisor, CEO and board member for numerous high-tech start-up ventures and high-growth companies.
- Economic Development Professional – Gordon was appointed by the Governor Wise of West Virginia to turn around the state’s economic development entities.
- Associate State Director – Gordon is Associate State Director of the Kentucky Small Business Development Center network. In that capacity, Gordon directs of services of 32 management consultants focused on helping Kentucky based companies start, grow and prosper.
- MBA – University of Kentucky
- B.S. – Computer Science, University of Kentucky
- BBA – Business, University of Kentucky