Revision as of 17:07, 4 December 2018 by Bpwagner
- Everyone who assisted in getting the lathe to and into the metalshop!!! David, Jared, Emma, Ben
- Kevin and Amy - Code with Friends
- Tim - Keeping up with the budget items
- Please respect the equipment.*
- Clean up after yourself! *
- Please do not save the settings on the slicer software
- please give me as much information as possible; i/e links to websites. Consumables are difficult to find sometimes and I am not a mind reader!
First Time Visitor Info
Are there any 1st time Visitors? Tour at the end of Meeting Waivers of Liability - Please sign if you have not already
- Prime Directive: Be Excellent to Each Other
- Minors must be attended by Parent/Guardian! Unattended children will be given an espresso and a puppy!
- LVL1 Means of Communication - http://www.lvl1.org/connect/
- Our website / calendar is www.lvl1.org
- Sign up for our Google Group discussion list https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lvl1
- You can find all of our Meeting Minutes on our wiki: wiki.lvl1.org
- Facebook, Twitter, Meetup
- Google Hangout https://hangouts.google.com/group/KrvEvKVKapRzznlh2
- Want to learn something new, get some equipment training, or host a workshop? Send email to email@example.com Anyone can receive the email!
- Something broken? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com if you have a need to contact those "in charge"
- CULTURE OF CLEANLINESS - Clean up after yourself. Get a FREE Clorox Wipe!
- Includes clean tables, surfaces.
- T-Shirts are on sale after the meeting in the classroom!!! 10 bucks a piece
- Get a sticker - they are free
- We have an Amazon Smile account. PLEASE USE! LVL1 gets .05% back from each purchase. Shop at smile.amazon.com: pick us as your nonprofit; some proceeds come our way.
Regular Weekly Meetups
If you would like to host a meetup on whatever see Brian and he will help you get set up!
Louisville Sound builders (fortnightly Mondays, next meet up is 12/17/2018 @ 8pm Night of The Hat (Fortnightly Mondays, next 12/10/2018 @ 8 PM) *** Learn to solder, work on Inter-hackerspace "Naval Strategy Game", open making.
LVL1 Open Meeting & Making (Tuesdays @ 8p) Directors Meeting (Normally the 3rd Tuesday of the month 12/18/2018)
* Dust Collectors has taken a break until after the 1st of the year
* Code with friends, 11/29/2018 6pm THIS THURSDAY * Threadsday Thursday, every Thursday Night-Madeline * Power Racing Series -- Build an electric Go-kart out of a PowerWheels -- Back in action; on Thursdays now -- contact Jared or David
Irregular Movie and Open Build Night (Friday @ 8p) or you could Watch a terrible movie and ignore your project Or maybe work on your project ignore a terrible movie... The choice is yours. Pizza and Chinese are usually ordered at approximately at 7:30p Chinese is approx.(~$9/person) pizza is (~$7/person)
FRIDAY NIGHT is also Fix It Friday * Bring your Broken stuff to Ben!
*The Holiday Neopixel Workshop* WiFi Edition Saturday December 8th 10 tickets remain!! 30.00 dollars, there will be a few tickets available at on Saturday.
White Elephant - 8pm 12/14 - 12/15 8:00pm Holiday Party 12/15 - 5 till ????
- Makership Application Deadline - Last day of each month @ 11:59 PM.
- Submit your project for a chance to win 3 months of membership and $100 toward your project.
- Apply at www.lvl1.org/makership
- If your application is not approved, PLEASE revise and resubmit!
- If you would like to donate ($5/mo) to this cause, see one of the directors and we can set you up!
SHOW AND TELL!
- Meesh looking for old smartphone that works for a trip to Kenya
- See a director for t-shirts ($10 - cheap)!
- Meeting Start:
- Meeting Stop:
- Tour Guide:
- Notes Taken: