Revision as of 16:12, 4 September 2018 by Bpwagner
Amy and Kevin - for "Come code with others!"
- Please respect the equipment.*
- Clean up after yourself!
- Electrical tape, painters tape and duct tape have came in
- the Prusa's up and running.
- Please do not save the settings on the slicer software
- please give me as much information as possible; i/e links to websites. Consumables are difficult to find sometimes and I am not a mind reader!
First Time Visitor Info
Are there any 1st time Visitors? Tour at the end of Meeting Waivers of Liability - Please sign if you have not already
- Prime Directive: Be Excellent to Each Other
- Minors must be attended by Parent/Guardian! Unattended children will be given an espresso and a puppy!
- LVL1 Means of Communication - http://www.lvl1.org/connect/
- Our website / calendar is www.lvl1.org
- Sign up for our Google Group discussion list https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lvl1
- You can find all of our Meeting Minutes on our wiki: wiki.lvl1.org
- Facebook, Twitter
- Google Hangout https://hangouts.google.com/group/KrvEvKVKapRzznlh2
- Want to learn something new, get some equipment training, or host a workshop? Send email to email@example.com Anyone can receive the email!
- Something broken? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com if you have a need to contact those "in charge"
- CULTURE OF CLEANLINESS - Clean up after yourself. Get a FREE Clorox Wipe!
- Includes clean tables, surfaces.
- T-Shirts are on sale after the meeting in the classroom!!! 10 bucks a piece
- Get a sticker - they are free
- We have an Amazon Smile account. PLEASE USE! LVL1 gets .05% back from each purchase. Shop at smile.amazon.com: pick us as your nonprofit; some proceeds come our way.
Regular Weekly Meetups
If you would like to host a meetup on whatever see Brian and he will help you get set up!
Night of The Hat (Fortnightly Mondays, next 9/10/2018 @ 8 PM) *** Learn to solder, work on Inter-hackerspace "Naval Strategy Game", open making. Louisville Sound builders (fortnightly Mondays, next meet up is 9/17/2018 @ 8pm
LVL1 Open Meeting & Making (Tuesdays @ 8p) Directors Meeting (Normally the 3rd Tuesday of the month 8/21/2018)
Pow-Pow-Power-Wheels Racing Series meetup. 5~8 Build an electric go-kart with Jared, race at Makerfaires across the country. PAUL, paul, PAUL Dust Collectors!!!!! PAUL, paul, PAUL Dust Collectors - Paul!!!! Paul!!!!! @ 7p-??
September 27, 6pm – 9pm is the 1st "Come code with others!" Last Thursday of the month
Irregular Movie and Open Build Night (Friday @ 8p) or you could Watch a terrible movie and ignore your project Or maybe work on your project ignore a terrible movie... The choice is yours. Pizza and Chinese are usually ordered at approximately at 7:30p Chinese is approx.(~$9/person) pizza is (~$7/person)
FRIDAY NIGHT is also Fix It Friday * Bring your Broken stuff to Ben!
Hack the Home Mega Hackathon 2018 @ FirstBuild - 9/15-16 333 E Brandeis Ave, Louisville, Kentucky 40208 08:00pm - 6:00pm both days
Maker Faire Louisville Town Hall
Town Hall 2018 - like a Maker Faire, but not. First Build Parking Lot - 9/16 DURING THE HACKATHON 12:00 Noon - 5:00p Contact(s)- Danielle, Jared
Give For Good Louisville
September 13, 2018 https://www.giveforgoodlouisville.org/organizations/lvl1-inc We will be featuring a live stream of the hang printer this year to raise money! If you want to assist with the Give for the Good please see me after the meeting
Happening on the 4th Thursday of every month
Thu, September 27 , 6pm – 9pm is the 1st "Come code with others!" Get help, advice, and emotional support. All levels welcome from beginners to experts. Bring your laptop, or limited computers available. In the LVL1 classroom. Bring your laptop and work on a project, Light refreshments.
DerbyCon! October 5th – 7th, 2018
More info coming soon
Sumobot Tourney and Halloween party Oct 27 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU72bpVYAJQ Start Building NOW! Information http://wiki.lvl1.org/Sumobots
- Apply at www.lvl1.org/makership
- May Makership Application Deadline - Thursday, 9/30/2018 @ 11:59 PM, if you'd be interested in peer reviewing the applications and being on the Makership selection committee.
- Submit your project for a chance to win 3 months of membership and $100 toward your project.
- Apply at www.lvl1.org/makership
- If you would like to donate ($5/mo) to this cause, see one of the directors and we can set you up!
SHOW AND TELL!
- See a director for t-shirts ($10 - cheap)!
- Meeting Start:
- Meeting Stop:
- Tour Guide:
- Notes Taken: