- No one, quick someone do something cool
- Please respect the equipment.*
- Clean up after yourself!
- all of the 3d printers are working. Please do not save the settings
- Zip ties are here
- please give me as much information as possible; i/e links to websites. Consumables are difficult to find sometimes and I am not a mind reader!
First Time Visitor Info
Are there any 1st time Visitors? Tour at the end of Meeting Waivers of Liability - Please sign if you have not already
- Prime Directive: Be Excellent to Each Other
- Minors must be attended by Parent/Guardian! Unattended children will be given an espresso and a puppy!
- LVL1 Means of Communication - http://www.lvl1.org/connect/
- Our website / calendar is www.lvl1.org
- Sign up for our Google Group discussion list https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lvl1
- You can find all of our Meeting Minutes on our wiki: wiki.lvl1.org
- Facebook, Twitter
- Google Hangout https://hangouts.google.com/group/KrvEvKVKapRzznlh2
- Want to learn something new, get some equipment training, or host a workshop? Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org Anyone can receive the email!
- Something broken? Email email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a need to contact those "in charge"
- CULTURE OF CLEANLINESS - Clean up after yourself. Get a FREE Clorox Wipe!
- Includes clean tables, surfaces.
- T-Shirts are on sale after the meeting in the classroom!!! 10 bucks a piece
- Get a sticker - they are free
- We have an Amazon Smile account. PLEASE USE! LVL1 gets .05% back from each purchase. Shop at smile.amazon.com: pick us as your nonprofit; some proceeds come our way.
Regular Weekly Meetups
If you would like to host a meetup on whatever see Brian and he will help you get set up!
Night of The Hat (Fortnightly Mondays, next 8/20/2018 @ 8 PM) *** Learn to solder, work on Inter-hackerspace "Naval Strategy Game", open making. Louisville Sound builders (fortnightly Mondays, next meet up is 8/13/2018 @ 8pm
LVL1 Open Meeting & Making (Tuesdays @ 8p) Learn-a-thing before the Open Meeting - Yea Jared! Directors Meeting (Normally the 3rd Tuesday of the month 8/21/2018)
Pow-Pow-Power-Wheels Racing Series meetup. 5~8 Build an electric go-kart with Jared, race at Makerfaires across the country. * PAUL - Dust Collectors!!!!! Dust Collectors - Paul!!!! Paul!!!!! @ 7p-??
Irregular Movie and Open Build Night (Friday @ 8p) or you could Watch a terrible movie and ignore your project Or maybe work on your project ignore a terrible movie... The choice is yours. Pizza and Chinese are usually ordered at approximately at 7:30p Chinese is approx.(~$9/person) pizza is (~$7/person)
FRIDAY NIGHT is also Fix It Friday * Bring your Broken stuff to Ben!
Make Food not War 8pm Friday 8/24 - 8pm Sat 8/25 24 hours Bring your best food hacking Move food around in the most interesting manner or don't come and let Jose win with a project he built ahead of time
= Hack the Home = Mega Hackathon 2018 @ FirstBuild - 9/15-16 333 E Brandeis Ave, Louisville, Kentucky 40208 08:00pm - 6:00pm both days
DerbyCon! October 5th – 7th, 2018
Give For Good Louisville
September 13, 2018 https://www.giveforgoodlouisville.org/organizations/lvl1-inc We will be featuring a live stream of the hang printer this year to raise money! If you want to assist with the Give for the Good please see me after the meeting
Happening on the 4th Thursday of every month
Thu, August 30, 6pm – 9pm is the 1st "Come code with others!" Get help, advice, and emotional support. All levels welcome from beginners to experts. Bring your laptop, or limited computers available. In the LVL1 classroom. Bring your laptop and work on a project, Light refreshments.
- Apply at www.lvl1.org/makership
- May Makership Application Deadline - Thursday, 8/30/2018 @ 11:59 PM, if you'd be interested in peer reviewing the applications and being on the Makership selection committee.
- Submit your project for a chance to win 3 months of membership and $100 toward your project.
- Apply at www.lvl1.org/makership
- If you would like to donate ($5/mo) to this cause, see one of the directors and we can set you up!
SHOW AND TELL!
- See a director for t-shirts ($10 - cheap)!
- Meeting Start:
- Meeting Stop:
- Tour Guide:
- Notes Taken: