- No one, quick someone do something cool
- please let me know when we run out of size of heat shrink!
- Please respect the equipment.*
- Clean up after yourself!
- all of the 3d printers are working. Please do not save the settings!!!
- the plug has arrived
- assorted consumables for the metal shop are on order
- please give me as much information as possible; i/e links to websites. Consumables are difficult to find sometimes and I am not a mind reader!
= First Time Visitor Info Are there any 1st time Visitors? Tour at the end of Meeting Waivers of Liability - Please sign if you have not already
- Prime Directive: Be Excellent to Each Other
- Minors must be attended by Parent/Guardian! Unattended children will be given an espresso and a puppy!
- LVL1 Means of Communication - http://www.lvl1.org/connect/
- Our website / calendar is www.lvl1.org
- Sign up for our Google Group discussion list https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lvl1
- You can find all of our Meeting Minutes on our wiki: wiki.lvl1.org
- Facebook, Twitter
- Google Hangout https://hangouts.google.com/group/KrvEvKVKapRzznlh2
- Want to learn something new, get some equipment training, or host a workshop? Send email to email@example.com Anyone can receive the email!
- Something broken? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com if you have a need to contact those "in charge"
- CULTURE OF CLEANLINESS - Clean up after yourself. Get a FREE Clorox Wipe!
- Includes clean tables, surfaces.
- T-Shirts are on sale after the meeting in the classroom!!! 10 bucks a piece
- Get a sticker - they are free
- We have an Amazon Smile account. PLEASE USE! LVL1 gets .05% back from each purchase. Shop at smile.amazon.com: pick us as your nonprofit; some proceeds come our way.
Regular Weekly Meetups
If you would like to host a meetup on whatever see Brian and he will help you get set up!
Night of The Hat (Fortnightly Mondays, next 8/20/2018 @ 8 PM) *** Learn to solder, work on Inter-hackerspace "Naval Strategy Game", open making. Louisville Sound builders (fortnightly Mondays, next meet up is 8/13/2018 @ 8pm
LVL1 Open Meeting & Making (Tuesdays @ 8p) Learn-a-thing before the Open Meeting - Yea Jared! Directors Meeting (Normally the 3rd Tuesday of the month 8/21/2018)
Pow-Pow-Power-Wheels Racing Series meetup. 5~8 Build an electric go-kart with Jared, race at Makerfaires across the country. * PAUL - Dust Collectors!!!!! Dust Collectors - Paul!!!! Paul!!!!! @ 7p-??
Irregular Movie and Open Build Night (Friday @ 8p) or you could Watch a terrible movie and ignore your project Or maybe work on your project ignore a terrible movie... The choice is yours. Pizza and Chinese are usually ordered at approximately at 7:30p Chinese is approx.(~$9/person) pizza is (~$7/person)
FRIDAY NIGHT is also Fix It Friday * Bring your Broken stuff to Ben!
- Hackathon: Make Food not War 8pm Friday 8/24 - 8pm Sat 8/25 24 hours
- Bring your best food hacking
- Move food around in the most interesting manner
- or don't come and let Jose win with a project he built ahead of time
- Hack the Home: Mega Hackathon 2018 @ FirstBuild - 9/15-16
- 333 E Brandeis Ave, Louisville, Kentucky 40208
- 08:00pm - 6:00pm both days
- DerbyCon! October 5th – 7th, 2018
- Give For Good Louisville
- September 13, 2018
- Open Code - coding open house
- August 30 6pm - 9pm
- LVL1 Classroom
- recurring event every 4th Thursday of the month
- Bring your laptop and work on a project
- light refreshments provided
- Apply at www.lvl1.org/makership
- May Makership Application Deadline - Thursday, 8/30/2018 @ 11:59 PM, if you'd be interested in peer reviewing the applications and being on the Makership selection committee.
- Submit your project for a chance to win 3 months of membership and $100 toward your project.
- Apply at www.lvl1.org/makership
- If you would like to donate ($5/mo) to this cause, see one of the directors and we can set you up!
SHOW AND TELL!
- See a director for t-shirts ($10 - cheap)!
- Meeting Start:
- Meeting Stop:
- Tour Guide:
- Notes Taken: