- Jared & Bill for being at the space on Christmas Day!
- Fransisco and Jared - Lumen - Clouds at Revelry Boutique Gallery.
- David and Jared - straightening up the power wheels area
- Jared - rewiring the power supply on the 3d printer
- Please respect the equipment.*
- The Scroll is working sort of.... Thanks Ben!!!!!
- THe 3d printers will be functioning later tonight
- Clean up after yourself!
- Please do not save the settings on the slicer software
- please give me as much information as possible; i/e links to websites. Consumables are difficult to find sometimes and I am not a mind reader!
- Please do not store materials in any shop space. Community safety is more important than your personal convenience.
First Time Visitor Info
Are there any 1st time Visitors? Tour at the end of Meeting Waivers of Liability - Please sign if you have not already
- Prime Directive: Be Excellent to Each Other
- Minors must be attended by Parent/Guardian! Unattended children will be given an espresso and a puppy!
- LVL1 Means of Communication - http://www.lvl1.org/connect/
- Our website / calendar is www.lvl1.org
- Sign up for our Google Group discussion list https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lvl1
- Google Hangout https://hangouts.google.com/group/KrvEvKVKapRzznlh2
- Facebook, Twitter, Meetup
- You can find all of our Meeting Minutes on our wiki: wiki.lvl1.org
- Want to learn something new, get some equipment training, or host a workshop? Send email to email@example.com Anyone can receive the email!
- Something broken? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com if you have a need to contact those "in charge"
- CULTURE OF CLEANLINESS - Clean up after yourself. Get a FREE Clorox Wipe!
- Includes clean tables, surfaces.
- T-Shirts are on sale after the meeting in the classroom!!! 10 bucks a piece
- Get a sticker - they are free
- We have an Amazon Smile account. PLEASE USE! LVL1 gets .05% back from each purchase. Shop at smile.amazon.com: pick us as your nonprofit; some proceeds come our way.
Regular Weekly Meetups
If you would like to host a meetup on whatever see Brian and he will help you get set up!
Louisville Sound builders (fortnightly Mondays, next meet up is 01/14/2019 @ 8pm Night of The Hat (Fortnightly Mondays, next 01/21/2019 *** Learn to solder, work on Inter-hackerspace "Naval Strategy Game", open making.
LVL1 Open Meeting & Making (Tuesdays @ 8p) Directors Meeting (Normally the 3rd Tuesday of the month 01/15/2019) TONIGHT!!!
* Dust Collectors, 7:00pm - 9:00pm -- Paul!!!
* Open Code Night, last Thursday of the month, next meeting 01/31/2019 * Threadsday Thursday, every Thursday Night-Madeline * Power Racing Series -- Build an electric Go-kart out of a PowerWheels -- Back in action; on Thursdays now -- contact Jared or David
Irregular Movie and Open Build Night (Friday @ 8p) or you could Watch a terrible movie and ignore your project Or maybe work on your project ignore a terrible movie... The choice is yours. Pizza and Chinese are usually ordered at approximately at 7:30p Chinese is approx.(~$9/person) pizza is (~$7/person)
FRIDAY NIGHT is also Fix It Friday * Bring your Broken stuff to Ben!
Wiki Hackathon - Saturday, 12 January, 12:00 noon - 8:00pm
Lathe workshop and cutting board workshop - details tba
Here are the nominations for Officers and Directors
January, 8th 2018
voting opens after the meeting tonight
The election will occur January 15th, directly followed by the first board meeting of the year. This is no FAP—either you vote in person that night, or by proxy, sending your vote to the secretary.
Send all votes to Secretary@lvl1.org
LVL1 Official Ballot
- Charles Lehman President
- Danielle Blank VP
- Tim Miller VP
- Jim Kidwell Treasurer
- Andy Miller Secretary
- Raj Shaw Director
- Amy Shaw Director
- Tim VanSandt Director
- Ben Hibbon Director
- Makership Application Deadline - Last day of each month @ 11:59 PM.
- Submit your project for a chance to win 3 months of membership and $100 toward your project.
- Apply at www.lvl1.org/makership
- If your application is not approved, PLEASE revise and resubmit!
- If you would like to donate ($5/mo) to this cause, see one of the directors and we can set you up!
SHOW AND TELL!
- See a director for t-shirts ($10 - cheap)!
- Meeting Start:
- Meeting Stop:
- Tour Guide:
- Notes Taken: