- Please Sign in on the meeting attendance roster.
- Waivers of Liability - Please sign if you have not already
- n00bs! Check out the LVL1 Quickstart info sheet next to the liability waivers. Feel free to ask questions.
- Space Upgrades
- Recycling bin (gets picked up on Friday)
- Mailbox (but where to put it?)
- More tables, chairs and soldering irons.
- Weekend Recap
- Actor's Theatre Rooftop Party
- Soldering Workshop with Mitch Altman and Jimmie Rodgers
- Thank you to everyone who showed up and pitched in.
- A really big thanks to those doing last minute procurement of tables, chairs, lights and soldering irons!
- Dale Dougherty's (Editor of Make Magazine) visit
- Railing for the basement stairs needs to happen.
- September 18th (Saturday) is Software Freedom Day
- We will celebrate it here at the space. Ideas for celebration are welcome!
- ideaFestival (Sept 29th - Oct 2nd)
- email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to pitch a project
- Chris needs to know SOON
- Focus on interactive projects that can be displayed and not necessarily manned.
- "Beyond Arduino" workshop this Saturday.
- A few tickets are still left.
- Help solder the kits together after the meeting.
- Jose's mystery project for the vending machine
- iFixit.com is donating one of their tool sets to the space
- They want to know what kind of repair information would be useful to us.
- Voting on bylaw amendments
- Amendment #1: Notice of meetings no longer needs to be posted in the space.
- Amendment #2: We must maintain a sign in sheet for all meetings and classes.
- Amendment #3: Directors will officially be in charge of adherence to bylaws.
- Amendment #4: New membership eligibility requirements.
General Discussion + Meet and Greet + Open Build