First time Visitor Info
- Waivers of Liability - Please sign if you have not already
- Our website / calendar is http://www.lvl1.org
- You can find all of our Meeting Minutes at http://wiki.lvl1.org
- Sign up for our Google Group discussion list at https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/lvl1
Equipment and Supplies Wanted
- (Tim M) Liquid Nitrogen Dewar transport/store
- (Tim M/Jon C/Joe P) Numerous Propane tanks ~20-40lb with inspection or newer than 10 years(pass fire marshal check)
- (Aaron) Boxes of network cable and RJ45 ends for stack of switches on table.
- (Josh) Heavy door for tabletop
- (Josh) Short heavy-duty metal angle brackets (8)
- Plasma cutter / TIG welder setup on LOAN (Thanks Marc! TRAINING REQUIRED)
- Laaaarge format printer on LOAN (Thanks Marc! Donations for use of ink / paper requested)
- 5 Replicators to prep for IdeaFestival
- Sound Builders (fortnightly Mondays, next 9/6 8pm).
- LVL1 Open Meeting & Making every (Tuesday 8pm)
- The Rocketeers (Wed 8pm)
- Muddytech Computer training (upstairs Thurs 6pm) Looking for students
Upcoming Workshops and Events
- LVL1 'Get Your Game On' LAN Party (Sept 8 8pm)
- Louisville Start-Up Weekend (Sept 14th 6pm - Sept. 16th)
- LVL1 Registration Discount code 'lvl1rocks' for 33% off
- STEAM! Innovation Festival & Country Faire @Conner Prairie (Sept15/16)
- IdeaFestival (Sep. 19-22)
- Need Sketch-Up / STL folks to clean-up some building models for printing.
- DerbyCon (Sep. 28-30)
- Need volunteers to man LVL1 booth!
- Afterparty HERE, Sep. 28, 8pm
- Make Food n̶o̶t̶ War 24 hour hackathon (Oct. 20-21)
- Gravity Car Race @ Iroquois Park by Triangle and Kosair (Oct. 27th)