- Please respect the equipment.
- Band saw blades have arrived
- Clean up after yourself!
- Please, Please, email broken with your requests and Broken items. I don't want to miss a message that was posted in the huddle or google group!
- Please EMAIL me your request with as much information as possible; i/e links to websites. Consumables are difficult to find sometimes and I am not a mind reader!
First Time Visitor Info
Are there any 1st time visitors? Tour at the end of Meeting Waivers of Liability - Please sign if you have not already
- Prime Directive: Be Excellent to Each Other
- Minors must be attended by Parent/Guardian! Unattended children will be given an espresso and a puppy!
- LVL1 Means of Communication - http://www.lvl1.org/connect/
- Our website / calendar is www.lvl1.org
- Sign up for our Google Group discussion list https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lvl1
- You can find all of our Meeting Minutes on our wiki: wiki.lvl1.org
- Facebook, Twitter
- Google Hangout https://hangouts.google.com/group/KrvEvKVKapRzznlh2
- Want to learn something new, get some equipment training, or host a workshop? Send email to email@example.com Anyone can receive the email!
- Something broken? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com if you have a need to contact those "in charge"
- Culture of Cleanliness - Clean up after yourself. Get a FREE Clorox Wipe!
- Includes clean tables, surfaces.
- T-Shirts are on sale after the meeting in the classroom!!! 10 bucks a piece
- Get a sticker - they are free
- We have an Amazon Smile account. PLEASE USE! LVL1 gets .05% back from each purchase. Shop at smile.amazon.com: pick us as your nonprofit; some proceeds come our way.
Regular Weekly Meetups
If you would like to host a meetup on whatever see Brian and he will help you get set up!
Night of The Hat (Fortnightly Mondays, next 07/09/2018 @ 8 PM) *** Learn to solder, work on Inter-hackerspace "Naval Strategy Game", open making. Louisville Sound builders (fortnightly Mondays, next meet up is 7/2/2018 @ 8pm
LVL1 Open Meeting & Making (Tuesdays @ 8pm) Learn-a-thing before the Open Meeting - Yea Jared! Directors Meeting (Normally the 3rd Tuesday of the month, This months Directors meeting is 6/19 @ 9pm in classroom - TONIGHT)
Pow-Pow-Power-Wheels Racing Series meetup. 5~8 Build an electric go-kart with Jared, race at Makerfaires across the country. Dust Collectors!!!!! Dust Collectors!!!!! @ 7p
Irregular Movie and Open Build Night (Friday @ 8pm) or you could Watch a terrible movie and ignore your project! Or maybe work on your project and ignore a terrible movie... The choice is yours. Pizza and Chinese are usually ordered at approximately at 7:30p Chinese is approx.(~$9/person) pizza is (~$7/person)
FRIDAY NIGHT is also Fix It Friday * Bring your Broken stuff to Ben!
- Next Maker Faire workshop June 27th 6-10p Jared will post the details when they come available
- CNC Shopbot training - Brian July 3rd, Aug 7th, 6pm before the meeting in the classroom
- LVL1 Birthday party - July 7th
- Maker Faire Detroit - July 28 - 29, 2018
- Maker Faire Louisville is 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9/15 - 9/16
- DerbyCon! October 5th – 7th, 2018
- Apply at www.lvl1.org/makership
- May Makership Application Deadline - Thursday, 5/31/2018 @ 11:59 PM, if you'd be interested in peer reviewing the applications and being on the Makership selection committee.
- Submit your project for a chance to win 3 months of membership and $100 toward your project.
- Apply at www.lvl1.org/makership
- If you would like to donate ($5/mo) to this cause, see one of the directors and we can set you up!
SHOW AND TELL!
- Powerwheels Kansas City review
- Also equipment and supplies wanted (What do you need for that project you are making?)
- See a director for t-shirts ($10 - cheap)!
- Meeting Start:
- Meeting Stop:
- Tour Guide:
- Notes Taken: