- CNC students... you know who you are. Keep that Shopbot cutting....
- Hot and Spicy members who ran the Hot and Spicy fest that was very Hot and Spicy
- If it breaks or needs replacing email email@example.com. (even if it is a 1/8th inch drill bit!)
- Please EMAIL me your request with as much information as possible; i/e links to websites. Consumables are difficult to find sometimes and I am not a mind reader!
First Time Visitor Info
Are there any 1st time visitors? Tour at the end of Meeting Waivers of Liability - Please sign if you have not already
- Prime Directive: Be Excellent to Each Other
- Minors must be attended by Parent/Guardian! Unattended children will be given an espresso and a puppy!
- LVL1 Means of Communication
- Our website / calendar is www.lvl1.org
- Sign up for our Google Group discussion list https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lvl1
- You can find all of our Meeting Minutes on our wiki: wiki.lvl1.org
- Facebook, Twitter
- Google Hangout https://hangouts.google.com/group/KrvEvKVKapRzznlh2
- Want to learn something new, get some equipment training, or host a workshop? Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org Anyone can receive the email!
- Something broken? Email email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a need to contact those "in charge"
- Culture of Cleanliness - Clean up after yourself. Get a FREE Clorox Wipe!
- Includes clean tables, surfaces.
- T-Shirts are on sale after the meeting in the classroom!!! 10 bucks a piece
- Get a sticker - they are free
- We have an Amazon Smile account. PLEASE USE! LVL1 gets .05% back from each purchase. Shop at smile.amazon.com: pick us as your nonprofit; some proceeds come our way.
Regular Weekly Meetups
If you would like to host a meetup on whatever see Brian and he will help you get set up!
Night of The Hat (Fortnightly Mondays, next 3/19/2018 @ 8 PM) *** Learn to solder, work on Inter-hackerspace "Naval Strategy Game", open making. Louisville Sound builders (fortnightly Mondays, next meet up is 3/26/2018 @ 8pm
LVL1 Open Meeting & Making (Tuesdays @ 8pm) Learn-a-thing before the Open Meeting - Yea Jared! CNC Training in Classroom 6-7:45pm, continued after meeting (Brian) - Month of March except 3/20 Directors Meeting (3rd Tuesday of the month, Directors meeting is 3/20 @ 9pm in classroom)
The weekly Dust Collection system build night. 7-9 see Paul for details
Derby Py Meetup ** Discussion of Python related topics next meeting 3/26 @ 6:30) Check location - they may have outgrown our classsroom https://www.meetup.com/derbypy/
Irregular Movie and Open Build Night (Friday @ 8pm) or you could Watch a terrible movie and ignore your project! Or maybe work on your project and ignore a terrible movie... The choice is yours. Pizza and Chinese are usually ordered at approximately at 7:30p (~$7/person) Chinese is approx. (~$9/person)
FRIDAY NIGHT is also Fix It Friday * Bring your Broken stuff to Ben!
Upcoming Workshops and Events
- Bath Bomb class FULL March 17 - 11a-2p - Amy Shah
- All People Sneeze
- 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM, March 2, 3, 5, 8, 9, and 10
- Details at https://www.facebook.com/events/334893826987505/?event_time_id=334893836987504&ti=as
- Go see this play!
- Saturday - Madlibs Hackathon March 25 11 to 5
- Apply at www.lvl1.org/makership
- September Makership Application Deadline - Thursday, 3/31 @ 11:59 PM, if you'd be interested in peer reviewing the applications and being on the Makership selection committee.
- Submit your project for a chance to win 3 months of membership and $100 toward your project.
- Apply at www.lvl1.org/makership
- If you would like to donate ($5/mo) to this cause, see one of the directors and we can set you up!
SHOW AND TELL!
- Also equipment and supplies wanted (What do you need for that project you are making?)
- See a director for t-shirts ($10 - cheap)!
- Meeting Start:
- Meeting Stop:
- Tour Guide:
- Notes Taken: