- Jared & Bill for being at the space on Christmas Day!
- Please respect the equipment.*
- Clean up after yourself! *
- Please do not save the settings on the slicer software
- please give me as much information as possible; i/e links to websites. Consumables are difficult to find sometimes and I am not a mind reader!
- Please do not store materials in any shop space. Community safety is more important than your personal convenience.
First Time Visitor Info
Are there any 1st time Visitors? Tour at the end of Meeting Waivers of Liability - Please sign if you have not already
- Prime Directive: Be Excellent to Each Other
- Minors must be attended by Parent/Guardian! Unattended children will be given an espresso and a puppy!
- LVL1 Means of Communication - http://www.lvl1.org/connect/
- Our website / calendar is www.lvl1.org
- Sign up for our Google Group discussion list https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lvl1
- Google Hangout https://hangouts.google.com/group/KrvEvKVKapRzznlh2
- Facebook, Twitter, Meetup
- You can find all of our Meeting Minutes on our wiki: wiki.lvl1.org
- Want to learn something new, get some equipment training, or host a workshop? Send email to email@example.com Anyone can receive the email!
- Something broken? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com if you have a need to contact those "in charge"
- CULTURE OF CLEANLINESS - Clean up after yourself. Get a FREE Clorox Wipe!
- Includes clean tables, surfaces.
- T-Shirts are on sale after the meeting in the classroom!!! 10 bucks a piece
- Get a sticker - they are free
- We have an Amazon Smile account. PLEASE USE! LVL1 gets .05% back from each purchase. Shop at smile.amazon.com: pick us as your nonprofit; some proceeds come our way.
Regular Weekly Meetups
If you would like to host a meetup on whatever see Brian and he will help you get set up!
Louisville Sound builders (fortnightly Mondays, next meet up is 01/14/2019 @ 8pm Night of The Hat (Fortnightly Mondays, next 01/07/2019 *** Learn to solder, work on Inter-hackerspace "Naval Strategy Game", open making.
LVL1 Open Meeting & Making (Tuesdays @ 8p) Directors Meeting (Normally the 3rd Tuesday of the month 01/15/2019) TONIGHT!!!
* Dust Collectors, 7:00pm - 9:00pm -- Paul!!!
* Open Code Night, last Thursday of the month, next meeting 01/31/2019 * Threadsday Thursday, every Thursday Night-Madeline * Power Racing Series -- Build an electric Go-kart out of a PowerWheels -- Back in action; on Thursdays now -- contact Jared or David
Irregular Movie and Open Build Night (Friday @ 8p) or you could Watch a terrible movie and ignore your project Or maybe work on your project ignore a terrible movie... The choice is yours. Pizza and Chinese are usually ordered at approximately at 7:30p Chinese is approx.(~$9/person) pizza is (~$7/person)
FRIDAY NIGHT is also Fix It Friday * Bring your Broken stuff to Ben!
Wiki Hackathon - Saturday, 12 January, 12:00 noon - 8:00pm
Lathe workshop and cutting board workshop - details tba
- Makership Application Deadline - Last day of each month @ 11:59 PM.
- Submit your project for a chance to win 3 months of membership and $100 toward your project.
- Apply at www.lvl1.org/makership
- If your application is not approved, PLEASE revise and resubmit!
- If you would like to donate ($5/mo) to this cause, see one of the directors and we can set you up!
SHOW AND TELL!
- See a director for t-shirts ($10 - cheap)!
- Meeting Start:
- Meeting Stop:
- Tour Guide:
- Notes Taken: